Monday, June 9, 2008

7 great lies of network marketing


If you feel like you’re struggling way too hard to make it in network marketing and
nothing is happening, I wrote this book specifically for you.
Have you ever thought to yourself: There’s gotta be a better way to do this. Something’s
missing - it can’t be this hard?
I sure did.
After almost 2 years of religiously going to meetings, setting up appointments and
showing the plan, I came to a point in my business where I hit a massive brick wall.
For all my hard work, I had nothing to show for it but debt, an abundance of products and
a dwindling list of friends who actually still talked with me.
Maybe you can relate.
The worst part about it was, I could not – for the life of me – figure out why this wasn’t
working! I was doing everything I had been told to do. In fact, I did way more than that. I
was the kind of distributor you’d kill for.
But I wasn’t any closer to the dream of financial freedom than I was when I started.
So I began looking for real answers to why I was spinning my wheels.
To make a long story short and get right to the point, I finally did figure out what was
wrong. And when I did, my entire view of this business changed forever.


Download